Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Car 512, Where are you?

Sorry for missing a week on my posting, life has been a bit hectic.  Cat and I have been overhauling the house in preparation for our annual Mardi Gras Party on the 11th, she’s been studying for her registry upgrade test, and preparing for hand surgery tomorrow.  I’ve been out of town some, up in New Hampshire for work.  As a result I’ve slacked off here.  I will get a post up here on Thursday afternoon/evening as I will be off and spending the day holding sparkly things in front of a highly medicated MedicCat.  I hope this means my email box will not be shelled with the “HEY, Where’s your Post?” emails for a day.  Grin.  Thanks guys for keeping me focused here.  For those of you in the DC area: “Sorry for the clip show, have no fear; we’ve got stories for years...”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home