Monday, May 22, 2006

Checking in

Just a fast morning hello, and assurance that we are alive and well. I have been contacted by several people asking about a new post. Cat and I just got off a pretty busy Saturday duty and I am in the process of putting the day into a new post. I think it was a pretty good example of a full day at DTX. We went to the Fossil Farm a couple times, played in traffic lots, called in some air support, got us a nut job, were asked by the ER staff to stop showing up, and missed or delayed every meal of the day. In 23 staffed hours, we logged 16 runs. We had a rider with us who wanted to see what the running on Medic was really like. He saw.

I slept a lot yesterday, and did not get it all put together in time to post. I'm looking to finish tonight, subject to Capt's duties, and I'll try to post this evening. Thanks for the patience, and the support!

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home