Friday, February 17, 2006

DTXMatt12 comes out

Well it has happened again, someone else I have known for years, and have very high respect for, has started his own blog.  DTXMatt12 has posted his own humorous comments, and even an article here, and now has decided to go out on his own as well.  His first postings hint of life at our beloved firehouse, and the fraternal nature of those of us who live and run there.  You cannot understand a firehouse without understanding the heritage and traditions of the building and people there with you, and before you.  It is an aspect of life there that I have not yet addressed here due to the popularity of run stories.  I recommend his site, he is an endless source of great tales still told to our new members as a right of passage into our tight little family.  He is at http://www.dtxmatt12.blogspot.com/ and I will add him along with S. and MedicJon on the instigated blog lists tonight.  I am looking forward to reading him, and I hope he continues to participate here as well.  

As for myself, I’m looking to curl up with the laptop and get a story up on here either tonight or tomorrow.  I’m working on a call from years ago on a guy who was suffering from “Human Lightswitch Syndrome”. See ya there.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger DTXMATT12 said...

CHRIS:

Thanks for the "referral post"! The name sucks! How about "DTXMATT12 Has a Blog" or "DTXMATT12 Joins the Party" or "DTXMATT12 is Literate". I am as straight as the day is long, and I don't even want to know what sort of AdSense stuff you will pull down for that post name. You ought to consider changing it. I look forward to seeing everyone "over there".

DTXMATT12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home