Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm Alive

Yes, I'm alive, and yes, I will continue/restart this blog. I'm not really sure why I haven't posted in so long, but about the middle of March I was told that my department had to re-type and submit every call record for the last two years to get the demographic data to the state...and it had to be done by 21 June. Well, it's all but done, and here I am again....coincidence?

This thing is still pretty important to me, so I'll get more here soon. If you have stuck around this long, thanks. What Can I say, I'm the Soprano's of the blogging world. But I promise not to end a blog mid

3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoo hoooo!!!!!! You're alive!!! I had just started reading your blog when you vanished and was seriously hoping you'd return. Glad to see you're still around. I look forward to hearing something from you! By the way...cute way to end your last entry! :)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger sbchasin said...

It's about time....dang...

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger DTXMATT12 said...

CHRIS: You aren't the only one who has been off of the blogs for a while. Seems that I beat you to the return, although you'll see that my new post is not what I originally intended to write. I'll look forward to your next.

DTXMATT12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home